May 5, 2010

Why isn't he here yet?

Natalie's baby has not come into the world as of right now, 7:34 a.m. Wednesday, May 5, 2010. Oh, I just can not wait for this baby to come! I'm glued to my phone! She's due tomorrow, but still! I wanna see him! And I'm so impatient! And I just pray I get the call that she's going into labor, while I'm working out, so I can stop!

Yesterday, around 6:15 a.m. or so would have been a great time to get that call, seeing as our powerflex instructor is a "squat-a-holic"! If there's a way to do squats, she'll do it along with every other thought of way to do them...

Oh, and yesterday afternoon after 3:30 would've been good, because I just got back from lunch, and I was so tired! It would've been an instant energy boost, and I could leave work!

So... will the dear, sweet, little nephew, in Natalie's belly, PLEASE COME OUT!

We all want to see you, already!

3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Are you able to leave work when she goes into labor?

Tina in CT said...

Your mom emailed me yesterday around 2:00 that she was leaving for MI as Natalie had called to let her know that she had back pain. Sure hope she was starting labor and the baby is here by now.

Natalie said...

lol... I never saw this post. sorry i couldnt acommodate you! :)