April 20, 2010

My Grandma Annie

Rachael, Lori, Bella, and I were lucky enough to fly down to Oklahoma to visit our Grandma in a nursing home. There's a lot I'd like to write about, but for now, I will just add a few photos, and write later.

This was right before Rachael and I left Grandma Annie, "all alone" as she put it. Makes us so sad! (She's great at guilt trips though! Gotta love her!)

Grandma just loved Bella!
Grandma has some of the cutest facial expressions!
This is right after we woke her up from her nap and surprised her that we had come all the way there to visit her for the weekend! She was so happy! (And thought she was dreaming too!)
Me and Grandma in the courtyard in the middle of the nursing home. We had such a great weekend!

4 comments:

Tina in CT said...

You girls were wonderful to fly down to visit your grandma and I'm sure it brightened her world.

Cecelia said...

Grandma looks so happy. I'm sure she is still talking about it to the nurses.

Lori said...

That was a fun weekend, I'm so glad we went, I can't think of a better way to spend $250! It really was a cheap trip!

Shannon said...

i wish i had been able to find reasonable airfare. Looks like you guys had a very inspirational weekend together. Grandma looks so happy. Post stories soon. glad you put up pictures right away though.