December 23, 2009

He just can't keep secrets!

Jason is the most horrible secret keeper ever! If he has a secret, he'll just tell me! I don't have to beg or ask or anything! He'll just volunteer it!
Sometimes it's great, for example, when we were just dating, I was getting a little anxious because we had been dating for so long, and he hadn't proposed yet, and being the girl that I am, it was frustrating to not know if he was in that track of mind... until, of course, he told me the secret: that he'd bought the ring! Ha-ha! Oh, but I was glad he did, of course! I like surprises and all, but I also like to be on the "in" too!
Anyways, I think I pretty much know what I'm getting for Christmas this year! It just cracks me up! He can take one day off, go Christmas shopping, and find EVERYTHING on his list! Who does that? I've been shopping since at least Black Friday and finally finished this last Sunday, and if I have time, I might even pick up one more thing!

Oh, but of course, he likes to be surprised! Yup. He doesn't want to give me a list of things he wants for Christmas, because he'd rather choose to be surprised at what he'd getting, and then play the game of "what's in the box" by shaking and feeling it on Christmas Eve when we open our presents. (And then he'll guess right almost every time of what actually is in the box!)
Either way, last night, after he got all the stuff he got for me, he was telling me some of the stuff, and asking me, "what color did you want, again?" AH!
Oh, well.
What can you do?
Nothing!
I told him that he better not complain about anything he gets for Christmas, because he did not give me a list of what he wanted.
(Luckily for me, he's a lot better at doing that, than keeping secrets!)

3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

At least he shops so that's a good thing.

How is the house hunting going?

Natalie said...

Adam keeps secrets. And it annoys me, he wont tell me anything until he is good and ready and then half the time he forgets or he down plays the details.

Lori said...

I always liked to be surprised too on Christmas, therefore if anyone asks for a list I make it really long so I still don't know what I'm getting.