June 22, 2009

959 Calories

This is how much I worked off this morning in my step aerobics class at the Y! There's a lady there that had a monitor on and that's what it registered. It was so hot in there too, because apparently the A/C isn't working 100% and they have a new one on order, but until then, we're using fans, that I can't feel! I will definitely be looking for a fan to work out in front of tomorrow morning, or tonight after work when Rachael will be coming with me! I'm pretty excited about that too, because I've had to make a few friends at the Y to work out with, but now Rachael said she wants to do the power flex class on Monday and Wednesday nights with me, so I'll be able to workout twice a week with her! Oh, and since it doesn't start until 7 tonight, I'll probably go to the abs class before it, and just go right after work.
Now for all of you who don't know/realize, that abs class, is torture! I did it last week on Monday and my abs hurt all the way until Friday! It's a work out!!!
To date, I've lost over 15 pounds and still working hard! It's pretty nice too, because I can wear more of my clothes now, so it has multiplied my wardrobe!

5 comments:

Cecelia said...

Wonderful! Keep it up.

Elle J said...

Go, Francie, Go!!! Sounds like you are having fun which will keep you motivated. Well done!! ;)

Natalie said...

Good job! That's a lot of calories!

Tina in CT said...

Congrats!

My abs hurt just reading about the class.

Lori said...

Maybe I will join again, I could use a good ab class.
Good for you for keeping at it.