November 16, 2007

Scarf time!

I've been addicted to making scarves lately and decided to try something new, tonight, so I bought a bunch of yarn and had Lori help me make these scarves for presents!
They only took about 10 minutes or less each and it was easy!!!
Here's mommy Lor-lor with the pink one... Here's Mom with her favorite one, the purple one, which she conveniently kept telling me how cute it is and how much it matches her shirt and how soft it is, and... well, she wants this one!
And here's the last one, the blue one, with Kristen, the next top model!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

They really are super cute. I saw some scarves at the mall tonight and thought about making some like them. Maybe I can go back a get a picture and have you help me when I come out this week.

Glad to hear you guys are spending lots of time with mom. I know she loves every minute of it.

Rachael said...

KK does take really good pictures lately, doesn't she?

The scarves are cute.

Lori said...

I look terrible in that picture, lets retake it today.
I do love the scarfs though, I can't believe how easy it was to make them.

Cecelia said...

Thanks for the scarf. I think it looked nice with the dress I wore yesterday to church. And I love the way it feels on my neck. So ... soft! Thank you.

You are really fast at making scarfs. I couldn't believe you crocketed one yesterday evening while you were here visiting with the kids and I.

junglemama said...

Wow! You do a fantastic job!

Very nice. I love the brown scarf a secret pal made me once. It is very similar.