November 15, 2007

Time to visit


Mom has been here for a couple of days and likes it when we hang out with her, which is really convenient when there's food involved... no grocery shopping for me and no baking either! SWEET!


I came over for lunch today and had a yummy meal of potato soup and home-made bread, stuffed to the puff, and now I'm enjoying a yummy plate full of waffles, home-made peach topping, and whipped cream. Oh, and a glass of milk!


I think Lori was right when she said that we'll all gain 50 pounds while mom is in town, hopefully it won't be me! I mean, at least Lori would have an excuse for gaining weight, right? Ha-ha!!!


I've added a few pictures of the kids enjoying the yummy delicious food that grandma Cece made! I ate some too... and it was good!

Now, I'll help get the kids to bed and then watch Survivor!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Yumm, waffles sound good with fruit topping. Mom does spoil us with good food, but I think I said we'd all gain 5 pounds, not 50!
Wonder what's for dinner tomorrow.

Tina in CT said...

I gained weight just reading about the food and seeing it. Wow, does it all sound and look delicious. You all are lucky to have such a mom/grandma that is such a fabulous cook.