February 9, 2010

Getting a new house!

Jason and I finally found out yesterday, that we will be closing on our house tomorrow! Finally! This has been such a long road, and so ridiculously long!
I'm so excited though!
I can't wait to actually have a place that's permanent!
And it will be MINE!

I don't know how many places I've lived, but I'm sick of moving... I've probably moved at least as many times as the years I am old! I'll have to count it out and figure it out, but it's been too many times! Ha-ha!

Anyone want to help me move my stuff this week?

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Thats ok. THank you for the generous offer though! :) would if I could, but definitely don't want to get a hernia!!! CTM.

Rachael said...

Congrats, Francie! Like I said, it's about time! And, I still haven't even seen the place. What's up with that?! I'm off Thurs. by the way, if you want any help from me, that would be the day to capture it. I have a pretty full OR schedule Friday and am on call this weekend.

Natalie said...

you might be the hardest person to move, just because you have so many books!

Tina in CT said...

We need pictures.

Hope the closing went without any hitches yesterday.

Lori said...

Yay for me! I'm glad you will be just down the street from me! Too bad your the last of the siblings to get married, buy a house and have kids, you sort of get nipped in the help department. Once you have kids (ESP little ones) it makes it hard to do anything (fun or not fun) that doesn't include kids.