November 13, 2009

Dress and Diet Adventures

I've already posted on my other blog about shopping for wedding dresses this week with my mom, but I wanted to make sure you all knew to go there and check it out!
I wish we had more time to look at dresses, because it was just so fun, but I did try on a lot of them and since I'm waiting to get one until I'm a little smaller, it would seem smart to do another wedding dress party in a couple of months or so.
I'm up to 52.8 pounds lost now, and I'm feeling great! But I've got more to go.
I've also been getting up at 5 a.m. to do the YMCA workouts in the morning before I go to work, so I get them out of the way. It's pretty addicting, once you start and are in the habit of going, especially when you see the results! Friday mornings is where they have Boot Camp at the Y and it's so hard core, and I'm ALWAYS sore after that class, but I know it works so good, that it's hard NOT to go to it!
Either way, I am very thankful that I've got the motivation to lose weight and continue to have that motivation! And I'm also glad I waited to try on dresses until now, because as sad as it is, I just don't think I would have fit into any of the dresses I tried on this week, but maybe one!

Keep checking my other blog for other wedding dress updates though!

4 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Congrats to you on your new regime and how well you've done!

Elle J said...

Good for YOU!!

honestgrl said...

Good job Francie! That's awesome!

Francie said...

Scratch that... I'm up to 55.2 pounds lost now! Boo-yah!