July 17, 2007

My weekly goals: Tuesday update

(Lori commented that I should make my updates new posts, so here you go!)

Tuesday update: Wow, when my alarm went off this morning at 7 a.m. I knew I just wanted one more hour of sleep, even the cats did, (and I already had 8 hrs, but I'm sick and I felt that getting more sleep would make me heal faster and was a good way to procrastinate...). All day I knew I had to do Taebo, then Jason told me last night that we should go to the batting cages today and so I justified that that would be my exercise for the day... or I just wouldn't have time... BUT... when I got home from work, I knew I still had an hour until Jason got off work, so I really didn't have another excuse or way to procrastinate, so I got the TV and the VCR out of my spare room, moved the table out of the way, got a fan, my water, and went to get the tape and I couldn't find it where I thought it would be... (great! Now, I really have a good excuse!) but no, I realized that it could be in another place, and it was, (oh, great...). So, I put in the tape and started. WOW! I didn't know just how much my body could sweat! I know it's gross, but I was sweating all over! I also had to take a 15 second brake to take a swig of Dayquil, but I made it through the WHOLE thing (Billy Blake is very motivational!) I'm so sore, now. I'm shaking. My cough stopped, too. Now I just want to go to bed, but I still have to go to the batting cages (I don't think my arms can take it!). I need muscle relaxers... Okay, enough complaining, I feel good. I'm on the right track and the best thing??? I'M DOING THIS ALL FOR ME!

No comments: